BIZON SUPER GPM 1:25

• BIZON SUPER GPM 1:25

It is a model of the Polish thresher and a harvester machine, better known in Europe as kombine because it combines these two functions. The principle of working was identical to Vistula (also published by GPM) Its engine was a Leyland licence. Production of these machines was ceased in 2001(!!!) when the firm was overtaken by the New Holland.

The booklet contains an offset printed above described machine. It is very detailed but the parts are quite lumpy since it was designed as a purpose oriented machine not for deep esthetic impression.

Fitting is very good, the colours are uniform, no colour slip is detected. Problematic part are the assembly drawings which are structured a bit less logically. There aren’t micro-sized parts so it is also advised for beginners.

There is one assembled Bizon in our forum and one is being built on the neigbouring forum.

Here are my first pictures:

Best regards from / Liebe Grüsse von: Krisztián
      People buying model booklets think they also buy the time necessary for their assembly. But I am old enough to know it is not true at all. verlegen2 prost2
    • I already need "some" space because the body is more or less ready in its outer dimensions.
      I found a tricky solution for glazing the cabin, its "under construction".
      Thanks for interest.
      Best regards from / Liebe Grüsse von: Krisztián
      People buying model booklets think they also buy the time necessary for their assembly. But I am old enough to know it is not true at all. verlegen2 prost2