ZARA 1:200 from Wak

• Hello everyone I'm new to this forum and this is my first topic ... Zara from WAK.

This subject is treated very well and in detail by Ralph ... so I will go in parallel with it and I hope it works out for me as well as possible.

I also have laser cut frame...

I assembled the frame ... everything fit very well ...

• Hi Rafael,

you're not the only one dealing with this model.

Nevertheless, a really good start of your construction report. daumen1

Regards

Jürgen

Servus aus der Oberpfalz

"Bass'd scho" (Lokale philosophische Grundregel)

• Hello Rafael,

I am pleased to see you starting with a construction report.. Do not mind about Ralph's running report, everyone has his own way to build a model, so parallel construction reports are interesting as well.

Regards

Kurt

32907-die-kartonmodellbauer-signatur-1-jpg
    Meine Untaten

Der König sei der bess're Mann

Sonst sei der bess're König!

( Matthias Claudius)

• For Jürgen and Kurt, I'm glad it's still an open topic for Zara and so well done because it always inspires me if there are design problems or how to proceed with certain parts of this ship ...

And thank you for your appreciation ...

We have advanced a little in the construction of the ship with a preliminary stage, that is, to fill the empty spaces between the coasts...

It will be very easy for me later when I have to stick the gray and green unfolds to the hull ...

• Hi everyone ... I've been working on Zara a bit ... I've glued the decks

Then I started to glue the pieces of the edging to the bow of the ship to keep my alignment as good as possible, I pre-assembled them ...

And then I glued everything to the hull ...

• Curmudgeon and Gerd thank you for your appreciation ... I'm a beginner because I've never finished a ship model ... generally if I make a mistake while working that looks ugly the model ends up in the trash ...

I also advanced with the work in the back of the ship ...

Macro pictures are very ruthless compared to when you look with the naked eye ...