Ark royal 1:200 by Angaf

• A month ago, I started making the aircraft carrier Royal Ark. Because I heard that there were many problems in this drawing of ANG, I started the carrier-based aircraft first. Does anyone know where the problems are?

Der Rumpf ist fertig, das Hochhaus ist fertig, die Kanone ist fertig, der Radar und das Seil sind fertig, dann ist das Schiff fertig! prost2

• As the hull is too long, it may not fit, so I plan to treat it in sections. Recently, I am working on JU-88C, and in order to reduce the floor space, I have experimented with a similar process.

Der Rumpf ist fertig, das Hochhaus ist fertig, die Kanone ist fertig, der Radar und das Seil sind fertig, dann ist das Schiff fertig! prost2

• After the experiment, I feel that the splicing scheme is still very good.You can only see a thin line,and I am willing to try it on the Royal Ark.

Pictures deleted due to forbidden signs.

Kind regards, Thomas

• Great work! Thank you for showing!

Can you please show some fotos of the drawings of the Royal Ark? There should be some different versions of the model.

• Great work! Thank you for showing!

Can you please show some fotos of the drawings of the Royal Ark? There should be some different versions of the model.

Of course, I'll show the cover here. Although maly's is also good, it's 300%, so I still have no choice. I remember that someone in the forum made this version of the Royal Ark, and didn't continue to do it due to major errors.

• Hello Wotomlee,

I don`t want to discourage you, but this kit is not easy to handle. You may find here the construction report of Axel, who shows some severe flaws in the kit construction report

I wish you success and fun. I will eagerly watch your report. The beginning with the planes is excellent.

Regards

Kurt

• Hello Wotomlee,

I don`t want to discourage you, but this kit is not easy to handle. You may find here the construction report of Fritz, who shows some severe flaws in the kit construction report

I wish you success and fun. I will eagerly watch your report. The beginning with the planes is excellent.

Regards

Kurt

Hello, kurt. I have carefully read the whole construction report, and I have to say it makes my heart uneasy. However, in view of the fact that many rare subject drawings published by ANG, such as Led Zeppelin, Weser, etc., are the same ones that I can't help but buy and are full of mistakes, I choose to be patient. Maybe I will choose to fill the hull, which has avoided some problems in the construction report. For a beautiful ship, I hope it will all be worthwhile.Thank you for your suggestion!

• Now THAT'S what I call a card modeller...!!!

I like your optimism and even if things don't fit, there is always a way to fix it.

As I keep saying - "After all, it's only paper...!" grins 2

Gruesse,
    Norm
    bä1

Zehntausend Teile sind auch nicht schwieriger.
    Die dauern nur länger... les 3

Versemmelte Werke ach1

• Now THAT'S what I call a card modeller...!!!

I like your optimism and even if things don't fit, there is always a way to fix it.

As I keep saying - "After all, it's only paper...!" grins 2

Yes, I quite agree with you. There will always be a way, maybe it will only look a little ugly, as long as everything can be done, it will be worthwhile, which is also the advantage of paper. Thank you for your encouragement!

• Hallo Kurt,

der Bericht ist nicht von mir und wohl auch nicht von einem anderen "Fritz" sonder von Axel (apfistu1)!

Übrigens solltestz Du evtl. "wotomlee" auf die korrekte Einmstellung der Bilder hinweisen!

Viele Grüße

Fritz

• I'll keep working! The Royal Ark has carried many planes. According to the data, between 1940 to 1941, in addition to swordfish, she also carried three kinds of planes: the Fairey Fulmar MK.I, Fairey_Albacore and the Blackburn Skua Mk.II . So I bought a 1:100 scale electronic version of a small plane from the website, enlarged it to 1:200 scale and found a friend to do laser cutting

First,the Blackburn Skua Mk.II:

• Fairey Fulmar MK.I

• The Fairey_Albacore,I'm not sure if it's name is correct···

it's not finished yet.

• "It´s madness, though there´s method in it." (Shakespeare, Hamlet)

Seriously, you are demonstrating some top notch paper modeling. Superbly neat stuff!

03.11.2022 fertig: Spitfire MK.V auf Schwimmern, Models by Marek, 2. Anlauf.

09.10.2023 fertig: Wettbewerbsmodell Fairbanks Morse CFA-16 der Canadian National Railway, HS Design, 1:45

18.01.2024 fertig: Batmobile, Christopher Spitler, 1:24

20.01.2024 wieder begonnen: Supermarine Seafire LF MK.III, Models by Marek, 1:33

• Thank Matin,I'll keep working!

• Some new developments.We still need five more Fairey Fulmar MK.I and four folded Blackburn Skua Mk.II.

• Dieses Thema enthält 22 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.